1. Attend Beloit Winterfest! January 27-29
2. Grab a bite to eat in Beloit’s historically preserved downtown at a unique spot like Zen Sushi!
3. View the art of local and regional artists in the Beloit Fine Arts Incubator.
3. Gather friends or family for a friendly bowling match at Diamond Lanes.
4. Attend trivia night at Bushel & Peck’s or hang out on their comfy couches with one of their signature warm beverages.
5. Bring the family outside to enjoy Winterfest being held January 27-29!
7. Attend a performance by the Beloit Civic Theatre Company as they present the hilarious comedy, Moonlight and Magnolias.
8. Enjoy a wine tasting and warm up by the fire at DC Estate Winery.
9. Bask in luxury and snuggle up to your own fireplace in a suite at the Ironworks Hotel.
10. Celebrate National Soup Month in January with a delicious cup at Bagels & More.