Saturday, October 7 • 1:30-4:30 pm
Visit Beloit and Downtown Beloit Association have collaborated to bring an exciting, new event to Beloit! The 2017 Sip & Stroll is a wine tasting event that will be held rain or shine at 14 venues throughout historic downtown Beloit!
- You must start at the Vision Center (500 Public Ave.) to check in.
- Bring your ID, you will need it if you order tickets in advance and to show proof of age before getting your wine glass and wristband.
- When leaving a tasting venue, your glass must be empty.
- You will be given descriptions of the wines and a map at check-in.
Wine Tasting Venues:
- Attic Quilts
- Beloit Fine Arts Incubator
- Chic & Unique Clothing & Furniture Boutique
- Flying Pig
- Jewelry by Christopher
- Northwoods Premium Confections
- Rindfleisch Flowers
- Stanton Shoes
- Tin Dog Records
- Turtle Creek Bookstore (Barnes & Noble)
- Upperclass Awards, Apparel & Gifts
- Villager Gallery & Framing
Tickets are $25 in advance (online only) or $30 at the door.
Tickets are limited and are expected to sell out, so purchase yours today!