Did you know?
- Beloit is home to the oldest and second largest open-air farmers’ market in all of Wisconsin!
- The Farmers’ Market has been in existence in Beloit for more than fifty years!
- The Beloit Farmers’ Market continues to grow and draws approximately 5,000 visitors every Saturday!
- The Beloit Farmers’ Market showcases more than 85 vendors selling fresh, seasonal produce and organics, artisan crafts, scents and skincare products, baked goods, fresh flowers, and more!
- The Farmers’ Market is an award-winning market!
- In addition to the 85 market vendors, there are a variety of food trucks and live music that all ages can enjoy!
- The Downtown Beloit Farmers’ Market is held every Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm (rain or shine) from May through October each year!
The Beloit Farmers’ Market is a long-lasting community tradition that draws thousands of local families and visitors to historic downtown Beloit every year. The market offers the opportunity to support local businesses and farms, try new flavors, dance to a new tune, as well as enjoy Beloit’s diverse community and small-town charm!
See you next year!